Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Eleanor Goes To The Zoo

Okay, technically this was for my birthday. I feel like an oddball being an adult wanting to go to the Zoo for her birthday, but I'm an adult so I can do whatever I want on my birthday! We had such a great time at the zoo. When we first got there we got in line to get tickets. A man walked up to Brett and explained that he had an extra guest on his pass and asked if one of us wanted to go in with him. I wasn't entirely listening to him so Brett gestured that I'd go in, so I sort of just followed this stranger into the zoo. Then waited for Brett on the other side. By the time we got through the gate I realized what had happened, it was So nice of him to do that. We thanked him and were so appreciative of what he did. It may have seemed like a small thing to him, but to a family like us (students, young baby, full time working) we were so grateful and it made our day that much better!
After the zoo, we got delicious food, and shopped a little, so it ended up being such a great birthday. Really I just need my little lady, my man, a little attention and I'm good. Love those two though!! I don't know who I'd be without them. 
 ^^I promise she enjoyed this experience... Haha!
^^It's like she gets that we're taking a picture.
 ^^Brett posing with the lion, which I promise was is in there somewhere. Then we were looking at this little monkey and he came right up to the glass, looked at us, then walked away. 
 ^^Iconic zoo photo.
 ^^Wait, no, THIS is the iconic zoo photo. Love you Brett!
 ^^Little lady and me with the Giraffe!
 ^^Someday I'll be better at focusing the camera when using self-timer. That day is not today.
 ^^all heart eyes right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment